Smart in Online Business Marketing. Because you are still an employee in a company, you want to try to build a side business over the internet. Are you sure you business systems like this would be quite successful, yet you yourself often transact online.
Benefits we get by doing online business include:
1. Save costs, because we do not need to pay rent, maintenance costs, and store operations.
2. Can take advantage of forums, blogs, or social networking sites to build awareness of our products faster, with a much more economical cost.
3. Can reach potential buyers in other cities.
However, this mechanism would also require an intelligent communications strategy consequences, consistent, and appropriate action. That makes someone want to buy our products online is trust. To build confidence in prospective buyers, you have to bring a consistent identity. Provide clear information, such as what and who you are, include email, phone number, complete the following address (if necessary, attach your photo). To add plus points, provide fields for customer testimonials.
To start building an online business, you must do the research to understand the general online consumer insight, and insight to understand your target audience. Insight about the target audience for example:
1. Fashion buyer for personal use tend to want to see and try it first before buying.
2. Book buyers tend to buy similar books. Send information via email to every buyer there are similar books published.
3. People who buy flowers or gifts, usually always require a pretty wrap and greeting cards. Give a gorgeous wrap, greeting cards free (choice of words) that can be seen in online.
These other tips:
1. Provide prompt response. Online is a dynamic medium, because it gave the same response time of purchase, the question, to consumer complaints. To be able to provide a fast response, of course, you should always monitor your website every second.
2. Create a simple purchasing process. In online, the simpler the process, the greater the likelihood of a purchase.
3. The easy way to pay.
4. Give as promised. In terms of delivery of goods, for example, items sent must match that shown on the website, and sent on time. Once you send the goods as promised, then consumers will come to buy again (even while inviting other friends).
Everyone can start doing business via online. Take advantage of free amenities such as Facebook to promote quickly at no extra cost.